What Pixi Say About The Product
“Encapsulated flower oils suspended in this weightless serum-essence melt onto the skin delivering fresh botanicals to hydrate and restore skin’s brightness for optimum radiance”.
The serum is contained in a translucent, pink tinted, squeezy tube which allows you to see the product inside. The bottle has accents of rose gold writing and a Pixi green lid.
The serum has more of a gel texture and there are flecks of Rose caviar which sink easily in to the skin. I was worried that it was going to give my skin a pink tint but it blends in straight away.
The product feels soothing and cooling upon application. It sinks in quickly without any sticky residue and a little goes a long way.
I love the rose scent which is delicate and girly.
I have enjoyed using this product, it makes my skin feel hydrated and firm. It definitely helps to create a radiant appearance and I like to use it morning and night.
Key Ingredients And What They Do
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil – Healing
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil – Hydrating
- Cymbopogon Martini Oil – Conditioning
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil – Balancing
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – Moisturising
- Simmondsia Chinenesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Hydrating
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil – Moisturising
- Morus Alba Bark Extract – Brightening
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Soothing
What do you think of the new Pixi Rose Caviar Essence?