I loved the Marks and Spencer advent calendar so much last year that I had to get it again this year.
The calendar is £35 if you spend £35 on clothing, beauty or home. I purchased a lovely green jumper £35.00 to meet the requirements for the offer.
I love trying out lots of new products and this is the perfect way to do it. The calendar is packed full of goodies worth £250, so definitely worth the buying price. There are 25 boxes, presented as a cute Christmas village.
What You Get Inside
- 1x 50ml Alpha H liquid gold rose
I am sure by now you all know what a huge fan I am of Alpha H, I have not tried this limited edition version yet so I am looking forward to putting it to the test.
- 1x 50ml Ameliorate skin transforming body lotion
I haven’t heard of this brand before but I am really interested to try it out as I have really dry skin on my body.
- 1x 15ml Autograph hydrating primer
Its nice to try out new primers for the party season to keep my make up in place.
- 1x 10ml Balance Me radiance face oil
I already know I love this face oil so I’m happy to get another one.
- 1x Full size Diego Dalla Palma ciglione mascara
I love the shape of the brush for this mascara, it looks like it will be good for volume.
- 1x 15ml Emma Hardie moringa balm
This was in the advent calendar last year and I am happy to receive another one as I loved it.
- 1x 4ml Eyeko black magic mascara
I have heard good things about this mascara so I can’t wait to try it.
- 1x 15ml Filorga meso mask
Face masks are my favourite treat, I’m looking forward to a pamper with this.
- 1x 15ml Formula innovate radiance reveal peel
I was a bit confused about this product as first as there aren’t many instructions on it, after a quick google I have found out that you massage it on to dry skin to lift away dead skin cells and then rinse. I’m looking forward to trying it out.
- 1x 15ml Gatineau melatogenine advanced rejuvenating cream
This is another new one for me, Gatineau products are really nice so I’m looking forward to this.
- 1x 16ml Korres wild rose advanced repair sleeping facial
I have been using Korres for 10 years and have tried this one before so I know I definitely like it.
- 1x 12ml Leighton Denny exclusive glitter nail polish
A very festive looking polish.
- 1x 10ml Nails Inc Exclusive one coat gel nail polish
Rae’s already decided she wants to wear this one to the Christmas do.
- 1x 30ml Nuxe prodigieux shower oil
This will be much more luxurious than my usual shower gel.
- 1x 50ml Percy & Reed session hold hair spray
The packaging for Percy & Reed products is adorable.
- 1x 10ml PUR correcting primer illuminate & glow
This should help keep a radiant complexion over Christmas and New Year.
- 1x 10ml Ren Instant firming beauty shot
I liked the REN product which came in the calendar last year so hopefully this will be just as good.
- 1x 15ml Rodial dragon’s blood sculpting gel
People rave about this product so I’m expecting good things!
- 1x 50ml Rosie for Autograph amazing radiance body glow
I tried a bit of this on my skin and it feels lovely, it also helped the skin look more even.
- 1x 10ml Shay & Blue blood oranges edp
I like the smell of this perfume as I love citrus scents. I think I will use it more as a spray for my house though.
- 1x 1.5ml Stila all day liquid lipstick
The colour of this liquid lipstick is gorgeous!
- 1x M&S Cosmetic bag
The bag is cute an perfect to keep the makeup bits in.
- 1x Full Size Ultrasun ultralip
- 1x Look good feel better sculpting sponge
I got the sponge in my calendar. I love a beauty blender so I am hoping this will be just as good!
I am impressed with the calendar, there is only one repeat from last year and a brilliant mix of brands. There seem to be less hair care products included than last year. I prefer beauty to haircare so I am happy with the assortment but if you liked the hair masks and oils last year, you wont find them in this one.
Although I have unboxed the calendar to share with you, I have placed everything back inside and will wait to use them until December.
What do you think of the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar?
Watch our first Impressions of the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar here: