Every year, advent calendars seem to get better and better. Gone are the days where your only options are the type of chocolate behind each door. Beauty advent calendars have grown in popularity and one of the most exciting releases this year is Charlotte Tilbury’s Naughty and Nice Magic Box £150.00.
“Darlings, what could be better than a surprise treat every day for 12 days? My Naughty and Nice Magic Box is BACK and better than ever, featuring 12 best-selling ICONIC makeup treasures wrapped up in a glamorous, gorgeous box!”
In true Tilbury style the calendar is completely girly with its pink packaging and has touches of rose gold and burgundy. The drawers are perfect to refill and use year round.
What is inside?
- Take it all off – Genius eye makeup remover 30ml
- Lip lustre – Unleash me luxe colour-rich lip lacquer 3.5ml
- Eyes to mesmerise – Jean cream eyeshadow 7ml
- Rock ‘N’ Kohl – Amber moon iconic liquid eyeliner pencil 0.8g
- Colour Chameleon – Mesmerising mink colour morphing eye shadow pencil 1.6g
- Wonderglow – Instant soft-focus beauty flash 15ml
- Goddess skin clay mask 15ml
- Supermodel body – 15ml
- Multi-miracle glow – cleanser, mask and balm 15ml
- Charlotte’s magic cream – instant turnaround moisturiser 15ml
- Matte revolution – Walk of shame lipstick 3.5g
- Full fat lashes – 5 star mascara 3.04ml
Whether you are new to Charlotte Tilbury or a regular customer this calendar has everything you need. The products all come beautifully packaged and the little jar of magic cream is adorable. Some of the products come wrapped in tissue paper but not all, I think it would have been better to wrap them all up. On each drawer there is a clue to what is inside, this is good if like me you are rubbish at surprises and would have opened every draw within 5 minutes of having the calendar, but if you do like a surprise you might not like the spoilers.
I have tried a lot of Charlotte Tilbury products but there are still some in the calendar which are new to me. It is nice to have both skincare and makeup to try out. The colours of the eye and lip products included should suit all skin tones.
I think this is an incredibly luxurious advent calendar which includes a lovely range of products. It is the perfect countdown to Christmas.
What are your thoughts on the Charlotte Tilbury advent calendar?