Lily is wearing: ASOS jumper in cable and roll neck
Red Colour Forecast A/W 17/18
Red is a colour that comes back in to style every year during the colder months and is guaranteed to make you feel festive. Red also looks great no matter what your hair, eye colour or skin tone is. I usually like deeper shades of red but am loving the brighter items that are available on the high street right now! You may have spotted the colour making an appearance on the runway at Victoria Beckham’s and Max Mara’s Fall 2017 ready-to-wear collections and Givenchy took it a step further with the collection being made entirely in red from top-to-toe.
How To Wear Red This A/W 17/18
- Find the shade that works for you. If you aren’t into scarlett then opt for an ox blood or wine colour instead.
- Be bold and make a statement in a red outfit from head-to-toe.
- Add a statement red lip to finish off your look.
- Accessorise with red heels, a clutch bag or statement earrings to add a pop of colour to a plain black outfit.
- Mix different tones together and play around with fabrics.
- Team red items with camel coloured pieces for a sophisticated look.
- If you like to be colourful why not have a go at colour blocking by mixing red garments with fuchsia, purples or royal blue.
- Inject some colour into your workwear by opting for a red tailored suit.
- For a real autumnal vibe style a red chunky knit with some tweed, plaid or herringbone trousers.
My Top Red Fashion Picks For A/W 17/18
Shop my favourite red fashion picks below: