Mustard Colour Forecast A/W 17/18
Autumn is well and truly here and as the days get shorter and the nights get longer you may want to start thinking about injecting a bit of colour into your wardrobe to brighten things up. I have seen a lot of mustard fashion in the shops already and it is sure to be a big trend this season. Usually I’m one to stick to my trusty colour palette of all black but I’ve noticed myself being drawn to yellow items a lot recently (you may have spotted my yellow Zara dress which I wore on our girls trip to Mykonos) and my most recent purchase is the Zara bag above which I absolutely love. It’s the perfect size to fit my camera in and all my everyday essentials.
How To Wear Mustard This A/W 17/18
Want to master the Mustard fashion trend? Follow my tips below to inject some yellow tones into your wardrobe this season.
- If you are worried that yellow isn’t your colour you can always accessorise with a statement bag just as I have to add to an all black outfit, or perhaps a neck scarf or some mustard tassel earrings (also very on trend right now).
- Mustard tones look great teamed with olive greens and earthy browns and will help create the perfect autumnal vibe.
- Yellows looks great teamed with leopard print but keep the style of your clothing classic – a simple pencil skirt and stilettos – perfect!
- Another colour I tend to buy a lot of is burgundy and the mustard pops of colour look fab when teamed together.
- Navy looks great with mustard, add a red lip to finish off your look.
- Go with gold jewellery to really compliment the hues.
My Top Mustard Fashion Picks For A/W 17/18
Shop my favourite picks below: