Yesterday we attended my cousin Hester’s 21st birthday party – a festival in the garden with her closest friends and family (#Hestival). There was live music, a beautifully decorated garden and a lot of alcohol (keep an eye out for the vlog coming to our YouTube channel later this month). If you didn’t manage to get your hands on tickets to your favourite festival this year then why not host your own? Or if you are going to one and haven’t got a clue what to wear check out my top style tips below.
Festival Fashion Style Tips
No matter what your usual style is there’s bound to be something you can wear, the main thing to remember is to stay true to your usual style. If you’re never going to wear rainbow sequins again invest in something that you will.
- Band T shirts are everywhere right now, team yours with a pair of denim hot pants, oversized fishnets and biker boots.
- If you want to keep things more glam you could always opt for a boho vibe. Invest in a floaty kimono or maxi dress and wear with a pair of ankle books and a felt fedora.
- Layer a sheer, embroidered dress over a body, or if you are feeling brave wear with a simple bralette and high-waisted knickers.
- Keep warm with a leather or fringed jacket.
- Add a bit of colour with a metallic or sequin dress and go crazy with the glitter.
- Wear a tea dress or a cute playsuit with pair of cowboy boots and wavy hair.
- Stay warm and dry with a metallic mac or parka.
Shop my top picks
Whether you are a boho babe or a rock chic – we’ve got you covered.